Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Meanwhile I'm finishing human1 model (FINALLY!!!)
Already thought about if it will be easier to modify existing faces in Blender, or just make new ones in MakeHuman and just put texture
I've just thought about modifying head models. I'm already scared.
You can't be only one member of Terranova team who met other member of Terranova team, because when you met him he also met you
@krzys_h that sentence doesn't even make sense
Heh. I'd ask where you've been, but by looking at your recent GitHub activity, I think I don't have to Tongue
@Simbax Here is your cookie: Set-Cookie: guessed=yes; expires=Mon, 28-Aug-2017 19:52:19 GMT; path=/forum
Yep! That hint made it too easy Tongue
Hint: that person is well known here but doesn't really visit us too often
I also met @adiblol a long time ago
@Simbax nope, but I have met him 2 times already Tongue
@krzys_h : was it... @Schocker ?
Me and @Emxx52 not only met, but we're also going to be roommates from this year :]
Am I still the only one who ever met any other TerranovaTeam members in real world? If somebody can guess who I met this time I'll give him a cookie Big Grin
Finally, fast internet connection Tongue
I'm baaaaack!
I must admit that XBOX One standard controller works with GOLD somehow on Windows 8.1. And the force feedback is something that works even flawlessly (instead of keybindings that are impossible to configure actually).
Yeah, some kind of bots broke through again :/ i've already purged 4 of them since yesterday...