Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

@tomangelo have you figured out #823? Shouldn't there be some kind of "pause" function for audio stream? I didn't take a look at a code, just guessing.
Well, it compiled on MSYS2 in my case, so it should compile on server too
"/usr/bin/ranlib: libcolobotbase.a: Brak miejsca na urządzeniu" and I was stressed for a moment it was my fault that Jenkins build failed.
That's what I thought. Good, it works.
They are probably incompatible with your build.
nvm, I replaced this dlls with dlls form MSVC package and it works
I copied dll's from colobot v. 1.8 downloaded form main page
Where do you get those DLLs from? Are you using a package for MSVC from the forum? It should contain a "bin" folder where all necessary DLLs (even more) should be.
When I do, game throws error: aplication improperly launched (0xc000007b)
"libpng16-16.dll" doesn't match "libpng16.dll". Just rename it. I'm happy that the fix works though. I'll add a flag for gcc compilers to avoid such situations in the future.
1.8 works fine, and I actually have libpng16-16.dll in game folder
Yes. It compiled, but I can't lauch game. Throws error libpng16.dll not found. I copied all data and libs colobot 1.8.
@Smok So... Did it work?
No, it is from 2 days ago, I pushed the fix today.
I have "Add VS Code files to .gitcode" version? Is it the lastest? I'm using MSVC 2013. Release 32 build.
Looks like MSVC. I'm surprised that gcc let that through, as it's against C++11 standard it seems. @Smok try the latest dev.
Fun fact: A hex is same as outline of cube in isometric view
@Smok : which compiler?
Did you know that the BuzzingCars has a Vibration Support? Tested on my gamepad.
and there is also: error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'Release\colobotbase.lib' D:\colobot\vs\src\LINK colobot