Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

there is problem with function drawStatsLine, it seys it can't have default arguments
When trying to compile dev version. I'm missing something?
error C3486: a parameter for a lambda cannot have a default argument D:\colobot\colobot\src\graphics\engine\engine.cpp 5072 1 colobotbase
I'd create a class Hex and HexGrid, which would implement some kind of coordinates system. Also some supporting classes like HexPointer that converts mouse cursor position to a proper Hex coordinate, HexGridView which would render it and pass it to some kind of GUI class or something and probably some other. It highly depends on what I would want to do with such hex grid.
No idea, never did something like that before.
Seriously though, I've come up with how that could work, and I'm asking mostly out of curiosity how you would do it
@Simbax reading other's thoughts is not cool :[
Are you planning on doing some Civ-like game? Tongue
Anyway, how would you code a hex grid?
By our powers combined...
If we sold our computers we'd be able to buy exactly one Titan
I would have to sell both computers, with periferials to make a quarter of it.
My not even a quarter of it.
My whole computer costs half of it
5870 + 250 = 6120 PLN. That's a LOT of money! Even my GPU was much cheaper and I can probably run even The Witcher /// on low/mid details. [hahah, I was just trolling, very funny...]
from my friend Tongue. For radeon 5870 + 250 PLN
I will have tomorrow GeForce GTX Titan Big Grin
I can't specify what's broken, It looks fine, but it sometimes just don't set up
I still have my old, 12 years old PC, just in case if my main PC broke. Also Windows XP is good for old games that cannot work properly on newer OS
Repair it and test GOLD.