Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

What's broken in it?
What would you do with old, malfunctioning computer?
xD
Which is better? GTX 660 or GTX Titan?
@RaptorParkowsky That is what i was looking for. thx
@krakers : Yep. That's why there's still no BuilderBot family implemented. @Smok : If you meant those ugly high mountains, then you can disable them in scene file: "TerrainRelief image="any_relief.png" border=0".
So now I know it's possible to edit for example robots, and is it also possible to add new robots to game? In the same way of course
Thanks for your answer. Now I understand Smile
It is possible, but hard border stays where it was, and because of that it actually looks worse than with them
It's impossible
How to generate terrain without borders?
I wonder who did this. Someone's got similar idea like me about that "O"s usage in design. I have nothing against this icon for our game in this Numix Circle theme. Looks pretty legit considering my future plans. #RaptorDesignApproval
Excuse me, that's "O"
Did you know that there is an icon for Colobot in Numix Circle Icon Theme? http://i.imgur.com/9ez2C6W.png
Editing and adding new bots without binary recompilation will be definitelly introduced
*ordinary text
Bots are hardcoded. It means if you want any change to them, you need to change source code and compile it.
Yes, code is just code - generic text. You need to compile it in order to see it working in game.
It doesn't seem to be so hard to do, but seems to be impossible to change that without make a compillation and reinstalling the game, right ?