Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

I just downloaded source code of colobot aaand... If i understand correctly robots etc are hardcoded in game - means I can edit them (in files i just downloaded) and then I have to compile it, right?
I always use program battle for that
Is there any way to disable manual control of bots that are not in game yet, in UMS? I mean bots that will be produced in factory.
What kind of dust setting is that? It looks DOPE
tfu, I was finishing Tongue
I'm finishing AfC Remaster :]
If you google "Olimpiada" google will show you shedule, quick overwiev and how much we are behind in medal classification :p
One a side note it's amazing how one (admitedly long) article turned me from AI fan to paranoic AIphobe overnight
You may want to open the file with hex editor and see it's header signature, it might be something normal, just different file name extension
I think it's made by developer for it's own purpose. A lot of developers pack assets in it's own format. Even Colobot use unstandarded .mod files for storing meshes, all packed to .dat files.
It is in game. I should note that these files can be opened with Windows Media Player (but groove shits it's pants).
Where are these files? In some game, or some software exports music as .mst?
See, that's the problem, because these I have are definitely music files and not installation files
"a .mst file is not music, it is an installer file" ; ".mst which is a MS Windows installation file"
Does anyone know anything about .mst audio files?
produce(Destroyer); - lol
You can't have everything. Sometimes you have to make a decision that will cost you something else. Like in space-time tradeoff.
@krzys_h : Again you did something that I was planning for so long in just few minutes. Thank you very much! Big Grin
Or perhaps I am just overly petty with my coding