Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

FML
Also, yes, I'm writing to you at mindnight
Thought, seriously, I have literally nothing to do and yet I have no time to do things, this is ridiculous
Gonna check those SoboIRC logs when I have some time
I just built fully working Colobot installation using MXE on Linux running on Windows. That was the least troublesome try to build Colobot I ever had on Windows. Well, technically, it's on Linux, but oh well, the Linux is running somehow natively on Windows, so that counts!
And in case you didn't notice, I filled in most of the document I lined earlier
(I said GMT+1 while I meant GMT+2, edited original post)
Maybe something's coming...
And they must've renewed it recently? Updated Date: 20-may-2016
We could also ask if they still control colobot.com, according to whois it's still the same domain registered 19-may-2000, although it points to a not working server
We could still ask them about that domain, or at least to provide a link to us on that page. If nobody is against I propose ColoIRC today at 19:00 GMT+2 to discuss it.
Expiration Date 30-jul-2025 Tongue
Apparently this is back: http://ceebot.com/
Also straps needs to be a little bit thicker, now they looks like from schoolbag
Now how to link these buckles with bars on bag to make it looks nice
Still working on it. http://prnt.sc/c3jp8s
Ok, somehow I did this fully in English. I hope I didn't forgot about anything now.
I guess it will be easier if I finally respond to this thread in polish and maybe later translate it. Otherwise I'll do nothing even if today I have some free time.
I'm pretty sure that there was an initiative in China and on ceebot.com archives you can find even a screenshot of something called CeeBot1 and it had something like graphical CBOT editor instead of text, or something... Anyway it's good to see such documents about original stuff behind CBOT/CoLoBoT/CeeBot. I guess it will be really fun if someone respond after our e-mail.
So, there was an idea with ColoIRC today? 19:00 like usually, or something?