Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Well, still doesn't work. First link return 404, second doesn't load.
one of Jenkins updates set a more restricting content security policy headers and that was preventing PDFs from loading
@tomangelo Apparently I just fixed it
It's been like that for a while
@tomangelo They are not, you just have to right-click and save file, I have no idea why
It works, Thank you
Now it's moved to ` key
How to open cheat console if don't have BREAK button? I forgot that Big Grin
Looks like our GDD links are dead
oh, thanks!
Probably in your home directory: ~/.local/share/colobot
hello after long break Wink
I just installed colobot on ubuntu ("apt install colobot") - i found files in usr/share/games/Colobot, but I can't find my save-game files - where I can find them ?
Struggling with Windows/Linux differences in Intel/Nvidia hybrid GPUs makes me mad. Especially when everything works completely different depend on what video port I use and in middle of the experiments I have to stop and go to my job. God, I want to finally start my business plan for International Colobot Community with both Linux and Windows on board.
Thank you, thank you
Happy Birthday
Aaand... Happy Birthday @Mr. Master Smile !
Happy Birthday @radioactivity
krzys_h-bot: Pozdrawiam @radioactivity : ) . Happy Birthday!
We should just write a program (a script/set of scripts) which will be generating a ready-to-deploy webpage from the SatCom files. Sort of like Octopress, but much simpler. Preferably in Python, as it's already used for translations anyway and we don't need another dependency. Nothing too fancy. It doesn't sound too hard, but still someone needs to do it.