Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

I've an idea: let's make Colobot GO, where players need to search for robots and compiler instructions
I would definitely buy a new monitor first.
Background: current card is GTX 645, and current monitor is old Plasma TV
New graphic card or new monitor?
I added that light blue additional color because I think it represents somehow the original Colobot quite well. Graphic gene splicing I would call it. Especially if that was half-accidentally (because I actually somehow found this 7 color rainbow background pallete in the Google Graphics and didn't know that official LGBT flag have only 6 colors).
But LGBT flag has only 6 colors
COLOnize with BOTs -> COLOrize with BOTs + LGBT = http://i.imgur.com/P2MkLdz.png Yeah, I know I'm sick, haha...
I still don't know how it works and how practical is it. Maybe we should change the COLOBOT title meaning and plot? COLOrize with BOTs? Tongue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7dWpjBTqPY - Looks like they're progressing faster than us...
or make snap/flatpacks/another solution
Oh, I see that old nasty bug with sounds is finally (hopefully) fixed. Well, today I'll be testing Windows build on my old Windows XP machine, especially to see if the menu blur effect is working and sounds are finally correct on both sound cards Wink . And I'm waiting for Linux static compiled packages ;P .
So it can be reduced even moar? Amazing. Most of the old games that are graphically and engine similar to Colobot, loads so slowly even on recent computers.
About that asynchronic music loading - time of loading levels reduced about 2 seconds.
*Flying ant flies by* It has begun
It was supposed to be on by default in 0.1.8, I just forgot to change it
In next week I'll be back at Blender
Tomorrow I'll try to make more tests, as I finally have free time
Well, it's still experimental, but if nobody report any issues with that, then it might be turned on as default