Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

http://imgur.com/gallery/Kdm7pTh - When the reality is starting to look like CGI... [Raptor's plotting how to blender something similar with his logos...]
Why the menu blur isn't turned on as default?
@tomangelo Not yet. I didn't have time today, I'll probably prepare it tomorrow.
Somebody have the changelog for this update?
Ура!!!
When I tested it last, it weren't any top priority things to do, so I think it might be finally released
@tomangelo : Well, this year I did unfinished BotFactory model, fixed few flaws in my earlier models of small objects and did some research for better logo render that's still not on GitHub for some reason. And I established CUDA accelerated rendering on Linux + learnt working with Blender on 2 physical displays.
I trust you enough to give green light for 0.1.8 blindly this time. Even with it's all mathematically incorrect flaws and buggy installer... Big Grin
Is there anything else that needs to be done for 0.1.8? If not, I'd like to start the release process tomorrow
Did you do something with them this year? If yes, then your productivity sucks less than mine.
And my fully remastered CGI models are 0% complete (~6% complete if my early models are acceptable) and production process and design of the models is ~55% established. Meh, I know, my productivity sucks this year...
I think that my models are >=60% finished (can't really tell, I already don't remember what I need to finish yet). If nothing will stop me, then I should finish them before end of the August, maybe even in July (depend of how busy I'll be)
I'll also be back to CGI stuff next week. As far as nothing make me busy again...
Well, by mention UV problems I actually meant adding freely support for normal/specular/bump/another maps as well as dirt textures.
Well, with new models I'll be back in next week
UV-mapping problems?
Well, yeah, I meant new model format, not models themselves