Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

I'm away for a few days, I'll be back at 3rd and then we can release
@True Destroyer : Yeah, @krzys_h himself did similar animation once or twice. For every repo and branch. I wonder how it would look like now... Smile
and has your names all over itWink
it's related to github development of Colbot Gold
So bad I can't help get this quickly. Unfortunately it looks like everything is up to @krzys_h in the case of the release.
Release when?
@Emxx52 What I tried to suggest was that whole Europe should be scared of us Tongue
I always though they were French, well
ColobotLogBot is offline again
EPSITEC is from Switzerland, but only Poland actually care more about EPSITEC's Game Universe legacy.
Wha? What are you talking about?
Only Switzerland...?
Yeah, because we have rights to Colobot source, and Switzerland no... [badum-tsss]
Poland FTW!
Well, I have no time this weekend to even learn again how to compile GOLD by myself. So as far as there's no static compilation from Jenkins, I'm out of 0.1.8 tests. That's unfortunately the bad thing about additional hours in my job.
@tomangelo : Yeah, maybe. But I can see no problem with that TerranovaTeam could do the same thing just for that font. We just should do some research about that someday.
With releasing - everybody with a bit of free time go testing and searching for bugs. We got no more than 7 days, with 1 July we have to already have compiled binaries.
@RaptorParkowsky : how do you know if they're using that without problems? Maybe they did bought that with permission to distribute, or something?