Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Impactic Laughter
Oh yes it does
Does BBcode work in shoutbox?
Well, there is always Impact
@RaptorParkowsky : do you have 119$? Because that's how much this font cost https://www.fonts.com/font/adobe/kabel/c...amily-pack
That font looks like if Impact and Comic Sans had offspring. I LOVE IT
#Raptor'sLogoObsession: Reloaded
Oh yes, indeed. I've finally found this font. Probably it will be worth consider to replace this currently used everywhere Ubuntu Mono Bold with Kabel family. I only hope that font's license is compatible somehow with our little project... But firstly I have to do some tests with that font.
Funny trivia for today: Did you guys know that EPSITEC originally used in COLOBOT logo (and other games too) a font family that is entitled "Kabel"? Big Grin
Actually this game is more scary than Amnesia D: ...
Cool. Looks enough interesting for me. And so dark. And it's even smaller than GOLD! And works with Linux. Thanks you guys for this mention.
Free on Steam, confirmed
I heard that LIMBO is being given for free in 24 hours. Just thought that someone might be interested.
Different techniques work differently on different hardware. I added something that normally works well if used correctly. But there are other aspects one might want to take into account. CPU->GPU transfer, driver overhead, some internal optimizations, etc.
I see what you did here.
Because Nvidia is Nvidia... CUDA happens.
Somehow GeForce is able to run gl33 in higher framerate. NVidia have better drivers or something?
Buffer object streaming was implemented on GL33 engine. But UI rendering (especially text rendering) is poorly optimized. I'm thinking of implementing something aka glBegin...glEnd to speed it up.
@tomangelo , Radeon HD 5450 (1-3 FPS), Radeon HD 5870 (1-3 FPS), Radeon X600 PRO (0 FPS)
Most of my GPUs were always Nvidia's. I had only Radeon 7500 and 9550 in my whole life. Both utylized so I have no access to them now to make some tests with my second computer with AGP.