Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Are there others with Radeon GPU that could check if they got low fps on gl33 engine?
No idea. It's something in UI code, according to debug stats (F12), that takes a lot of CPU time.
@tomangelo, Yes... I have Radeon card. And what causing this framedrops on gl33?
@DavivaD : You have Radeon, right? Because I think that framedrops on gl33 are only on Radeons.
idea convert(meme input) {}
Didn't heard that before, lol
@tomangelo you are like engine that turns fuel into work, except instead of fuel you run on memes
HoverBots!
* tomangelo trying to imagine CopterGrabber
If it's attack helicopter, then it will be CopterShooter
I don't even know how to "translate" this attack helicopter idea to my mind. You're talking about early flying CopterBots, that were used by NASA before WingedBots was invented?
I think attack helicopter could have some problems with programming bots
@RaptorParkowsky but would you consider sending an attack helicopter?
Well, you aren't sending her alone. There are robots to companion. Tongue
@Simbax : I also have nothing against oficially adding new faces to the game. Even different races and ethnic miniorities would be worth to consider. But womens... how to explain... Well, if I would be CEO of NASA in times when everything is going to die on Earth, I wouldn't risk any women's life by sending her alone to space.
There was no mention about them? Huh, I thought there were some.
@tomangelo & @radioactivity : There actually were no BuilderBots in EPSITEC work. That "big neutron gun" aka "the BNG" model was just unused version of cannon from ShooterBots.
I think that the astronaut's sex doesn't matter to the plot, as the face already doesn't matter. Women could identify with the astronaut easier and I don't see any problem with introducing more faces to the game.
Did they actually made models for builder bots?