Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

In case somebody doesn't knew that: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time for free at Uplay.
I need a month, exam session ends at 8 July in my case. After that day I'll back to work.
Summer is getting closer. I think this would be a good time to finally start working on GOLD. Especially to prepare something great for COLOBOT's 15th anniversary this year.
I find it pretty ironic that I learn new polish words by playing games, which are made by non-polish developers
@RaptorParkowsky I'll show you later when I get some photos or sth
@krzys_h :You didn't answer me one question: what kind of dinosaur is on this Diversity recording that doesn't work for me?
@radioactivity There is none at the moment, but it may be introduced at some point
Yo, @krzys_h we can add programs to new robots and run them using CBot, why there is no instructions in CBot for controlling existing robots, say adding new scripts to them and running them?
That player on Diversity website doesn't working correctly for me somehow...
@krzys_h : What kind of dinosaur did they cooked in that Diversity?
If you see a dinosaur, then definetly DO panic and run. He hurts. Really. Tongue
Maybe at some point.
Are you guys planning to make model for grass instead of texture alone in original colobot? I don't know if it is much work, but game would look better for sure. Flat surface with grass texture looks kind of weird. I am thinking about making new photo of grass for texture but now I am thinking that new, much higher resolution photo with more detail could look even more akward.
And "some time" may be in a week or so Tongue
@tomangelo I noticed, I'll fix when I have some time
I thought you were talking about our programmers being lazy, looked at IRC and was like "Yes, indeed last activity of ColoBOT was... WAIT"
Looks like ColoBOT is offline, or at least doesn't show activity on GitHub
Or more simply, WTF is this music?