Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

...Fingering chart...?
I have similar situation. I can't get away most of shi**y disco-polo songs from my head, and even listening to The Lost World: Jurassic Park OST doesn't help. Next time I'll sabotage speakers with my screwdriver when someone at my job play those nasty & pervy songs...
I have certain music I listened over year ago in head and I can't even google it because it has no lyrics Sad
I would if I could. But it's hard to do when you have school, work or private life
WHO NEEDS GLUING CAPS LOCK? GET YOUR SHIFT GAME UP RAPTOR
NICE! I'LL ALSO GLUE MY CAPS LOCK TO BE ALWAYS ON AND ORDER EVERYONE TO GET BACK TO WORK ON GOLD! WHERE'S MY STATIC COMPILATION IN RECENT LINUX BUILDS!? WHERE'S FINISHED OBJECT TEXTURES!? PLEASE GET BACK TO WORK ON GOLD, BECAUSE PEOPLE, DINOSAURS AND ALIENS DESERVES THE BEST PROGRAMMING GAME EVER MADE!
@radioactivity That really depends on math skills of the person writing said program. I would say that basic is 3 an extended is somewhere around 5-7.
On CBot difficulty scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is simple "Find Titanium" script and 12 is Omnipotent hyper program which can solve every mission in regular campaign all by itself, where would you place basic (Only pitch) and extended (Pitch, roll and yaw) aiming?
It's probably from AdBlock extension
Oh, I know I know. I just wanted only to start new activity here or flamewar, or something... Anyway, can we update this thing or this will really break something just like our old emoticons from old parts of the forum?
@RaptorParkowsky that is only some client-side browser extension that allows you to block so it won't break the server, the worst thing it can do is break the site for you
http://i.imgur.com/9Ndcx3l.png - Something tells me when I click to block this thing, the forum will collapse and server just blow up. Well, we still have back-ups, so can I try to do this? Only once, I promise! Smile
So yes
Since I'e heard that term only in stupid drug advertisement I suppose it's studies term?
"Sesja" is coming, so many people probably have problems of their own right now.
Usually nothing happens on ICC/TT when @RaptorParkowsky is on a date or trekking travel...
Not surprising