Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

I have noticed
radar() is overpowered too, it makes exploration of maps redundant.
So collectable bottles of fuel spread across the maps in low quantities?
If flying worked there, even if heavily nerfed, it'd be still superior to other movements available at that point
@Simbax I don't think I'd be good solution, since flying still would have all it's advantages. Think about Vulcan-1, where you are forced to traverse (small but small) labyrinth because jets don't work there.
Tracked robots could use fusion engine, since they need more power.
Then, flying would be unlocked on missions 3.x, instead of 2.1
And decrease engines durability.
We can always give moar fall damage :>
Ground robots could just straight up use electric engines, and flying robots could use air as fuel. But then that would mean no flying on planets with no atmosphere. And honestly, I'd be fine with that because flying is OP Tongue
But because we can't use air as base for fuel, we'd need to take base for fuel with us. Which is basically pointless, since you could take fuel instead
Only benefit of fusing fuel on your destination would be ability to not take fuel with you, and just using electricity to do it
That's the problem
At first I thought about using air, but it wouldn't run in void
Still, if you were to change one molecules into other, most sensible would be using local air to do it. Otherwise you'd need to take fuel for nuclear converters, and at this point you'd be better of actually taking raw fuel for engines
I think combustion engines are powered by some renewable power source, but they need some electricity to run it somehow, I don't know, change mollecular structure?
Bizzare way to power bots is also something to address in C2
Goddammit
Then again, robot engines also make sounds. And have combustion engines. Powered with electricity
That's possible