Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Myślę że każda pomoc może się przydać
właśnie zauważyłem w najnowszym goldzie, że brakuje nowych odsłon pewnych elementów... aż mam ochotę znów wziąć udział w pracach
Raptor i Simbax trochę powektorzyli przedtem, dinozaur bawi się też Blenderem, ja czekam na napływ weny twórczej i wolnego czasu do kontynuacji prac nad modelami gry.
no dawno mnie tu nie było i się zdziwiłem. kto teraz jest odpowiedzialny za grafiki w colobot gold?
@DavidaD : http://allegro.pl/sapphire-ati-radeon-hd...79958.html you can try this auction. Probably best version of 5870
Wszyscy, tylko forum przeszło oficjalnie na wielonarodowość, stąd angielski
Chyba wszyscy :p
przepraszam, że tak bez zapowiedzi, ale jest tu ktokolwiek mówiący w języku Polskim?
Or wait, 7770 is sometimes not so much better than 5870 :\
7850 is even better, but a bit out of range
In this case try to get Radeon HD 7770
I prefer Radeon beacuse I haven't good history with GeForce cards...
In similar price there is GTX 470 that's a bit more powerfull.
@RaptorParkowsky : so what? Because it's Radeon it doesn't have to be worse. There was some generations where Radeon was better than GeForce
@DavivaD : I don't think so. It's Radeon...
But this stuff isn't even Epsitec related. There's no reason to show you those few old renders.
Keep telling yourself that and you'll never get anywhere. The point of making art is to show it to people, no matter how small and insignificant you think it is.
So bad I doesn't keep most of source files of my old Cycles render arts, I would re-render them in better quality and resolution now. Well, I was removing most of my old work because I didn't know how properly store and maintain them in the past when I didn't know so much about .BLEND files. Anyway, my render art portfolio isn't so big and amazing to be worth showing publicly.
So far so good, motherboard didn't set on fire