Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Well, if only we could use it in productive way, AMIRITE?
Nah, procrastination seems to be common among everyone. At least I have met very few people who weren't procrastinators. What's interesting, there exist pre-crastinators. Procrastination can be actually smartly used for your benefit, which is explained in another brilliant TED talk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxbCHn6gE3U
Specific is bad word, but I think you get what I mean
Is procrastination something specific to IT related people? :p
Ditto
I know your feel >:
Aaand, I haven't learned anything since the morning. Why am I always doing this to me. I hate you, procrastination monkey!
:<
@Simbax U ded
That reminds me, I'm having a Physics test on Tuesday :|
"Physics is weird auto focus"? Now that's a weird sentence...
Physics is weird af
Also I said quite clearly "I didn't refresh the page, I just had it opened in a separate tab when I saw and responded to your post." so I have no idea where you got the idea that it wasn't refreshing real time.
It's refreshing when there are new messages, not when you remove or edit a message.
Well, ShoutBox is refreshing real time in both mobile and dektop versions of Firefox, so it's strange why your browser didn't the same.
Moderators witchcraft
Editing and removing messages from shoutbox? What kind of sorcery is that?
I was wondering if when I edit my messages in ShoutBox, then it will be noticed by people who don't refresh the page. I edit them more often than I would like, because I usually notice some mistakes in my English that I want to fix.
I'm actually taking a look at the forum quite often, you could call me... a forum addict? Wink
I hit F5 after seeing your post that you removed the message because it was still there for me.