Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

ShoutBox probably didn't update because of your post removal, and I didn't refresh the page, I just had it opened in a separate tab when I saw and responded to your post.
@Simbax : You are looking at forum and hitting F5 for every minute, aren't you...
Which is strange. This post was here only for few seconds until I realized my badly interpreted date system. And @Simbax somehow respond to this...
Nothing, I just did a mistake and removed my post.
I don't understand? It's 7th of May today?
Wat
Our warning system sucks. 1. It should be §6, that's my mistake. 2. It's 4th of April and I think that now it should be obvious.
There is some stuff in super_secret.rar. I'd also watched some early videos before the game was released. Pretty cool content they have on their channel, if you ask me, especially if you want to delve into the story or are interested in modding the game. https://www.youtube.com/user/frictionalgames/videos
I'e seen other videos of SOMA, these I watched I think were early demos
I haven't watched the trailers until now, and I must say, they are amazing <3 http://somagame.com/gallery.html
Mutant Gigant Spider Dog by Wardęga for example...
Well, Uranium diet does things to animals.
It's not a dog, it's a really weird cat
I'm pretty sure that my dog would eat a spider if it saw one.
No, it doesn't have any spider on its nose.
@Simbax : Your dog have a spider on his nose. Are they in friendly relationship with each other?
#gimpskillslevelmaster
Don't you dare tell me that was not productive!
Nothing happens - bad. Making fun - bad. Talking about game - bad. What's allowed then?
It's actually really cool that Colobot nerdy stuff is actually worth more than for example 1/5 scale The Lost World: Jurassic Park T-Rex Bust from Chronicle Collectibles. As a Colobot fan I'm definitely buy gold and platinium variant with everything I've got.