Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

struggling *
@Simbax : No, you'll be struggle with my bad English until I'll learn how to convert my thoughts into correct English. So there will be probably much more flamewars to come and survive. My body is ready and brain is demanding knowledge. The main question is: are you ready too?
*Random Access to Internet
Well, thas's why I prefer writing bigger posts at home. Without RAtI* and Translators there's such English stupidity what you can see above.
So you want a person who will translate your Polish texts to English?
Women *
Man *
find(Men or Woman or Animal or ICC_User); - Now its's enough clear?
Both male and female at the same time? @krzys_h : Pretty crazy request IYAM
Translating English into English
Find him a person who does not speak English natively and who is at the same time a men, a woman an animal and an ICC user and who would have time to write an essay about every tiny Colobot-related thing
@Simbax ++
Cool, now write it in a way so I can understand what you are trying to say.
Find me a non-native English connecting men, women, animal or ICC user who have time to write an essay about tiny Colobot-related thing.
We've been an international community since a few years, yet I see no improvement in our English communication. Maybe if people actually cared and read what they've written many times before they posted anything instead of carelessly writing as fast as possible using low quality translators and translations along the way, without thinking about proper and readable post structure at all, we wouldn't have so many issues related to communication within the team.
When someone is asking for help and TerranovaTeam brings its own completely unrelated issues to the thread, there is definitely something wrong. I sometimes feel like some people write posts just for the sake of writing anything, even if they have nothing new or interesting to say, but sure, post count is increasing... Quality first, numbers later, men!
As for the off-topic, we all know where this specific topic leads.
I don't recall anyone getting banned lately.
I kind like chaos