Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

I've remembered now that there was another game, where you activated cheat console by clicking on particular character.
Making big button with huge "cheats documentation" label would be a little overkill Tongue
Oooooh. Ok. It was a "secret page" though, don't blame me
There is all cheats documentation in the game... Click on the dot in the programming book main page.
@DavivaD What have you done?
Is there a cheat anti-produce function in cbot, to remove objects?
Damn! So. Much. New. Threads. So bad I have admin privileges. When I'll be back to my ultra fast new PC, I can use them somehow...
I can contain them on my Dropbox and add a link in README.md in the repo.
They don't need to be published on GitHub.
@Simbax : The only thing that stop me to commit all my model prototypes is that there's no good repo technology to contain binary BLEND files.
WHO CARES, RIGHT?!
"Everyone has lots of ideas, but usually only few of them are good. Think thoroughly about your idea and describe it as best as you can. People will just ignore you, if you don't "sell them" your idea. This point is an advice rather than a strict rule."
@tomaszkax86 : There is not much to read though, and it kinda pisses me off. @DavivaD has just created multiple almost empty threads with a 'Refresh of <link to a really old polish thread> thread.' notification.
I ain't reading all that
I removed my response in this old thread, tooSmile
I thought that these 22 unread posts are from spam bots Tongue
Sorry for filling latest post list Tongue
@Schocker @krzys_h Install some captcha or ANYTHING, the security question no longer works, bots' got smarter.
You should publish the models on GPL-compatible license before writing a post about them. Or commit them to the GOLD repo. The dev blog should be reliable meaning it should describe the work already done and eventually plans for future. It's for people to see progress and learn something, not a blog about our secret works.