Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

I suppose adding them as map feature wouldn't be too difficult, and most troubles would be caused by interactions with CBot, like goto and topo instructions, am I right?
Would it be possible to add caves to Colobot?
Of course it isn't as cool and mathematically polished like my models, but I think it is good that people started making stuff like that. There's only few Colobot fan arts, even Blupi is more popular than Colobot.
with an arm to feed itself more coal, Factorio anyone? XD
looks like a stove on wheels powered by coal lol
Ugh! Hideous, I'd rather say...
Really cool design: http://gretplay.deviantart.com/art/My-ve...-587832805 - I wonder how many stuff like that will be created when Colobot get more famous...
What I literally meant is to include manual control into program, so you have program to move bot with arrows, but also possibility to move bot with mouse click (Like in RTS)
There was an idea of Beyond Colobot, where we're playing with bots from first expediction, and we could only run programs on them, no manual control.
What if in Colobot 2 there were no manual driving bots, instead you'd use proper program build into your bot?
What if there were instructions in CBOT that return whether certain key is pressed, or mouse clicks on something on map?
http://people.inf.elte.hu/fodtaai/tank/ - do you think similar "Tanks" game would works some day in Gold
Depends on the version, my current integrated GPU supports OpenGL 4.3. It's kinda tiring because it doesn't support all features properly. But it is slower so I can test our game on it.
Switching to Intel's integrated GPU would be also helpful while testing GOLD builds I think.
Well, I guess I'll just wait for actual device and see how it works. I actually need this GPU only for gaming and rendering (on Linux also for movies, I don't know how to fix distorsions while video playing. Only videos under Firefox plays without distortions with Linux's Intel drivers).
But I don't know how it works on PCs
Normally it uses integrated graphics for everything, but if it finds a game, it uses dedicated GPU
It depends on drivers though, NVidia gives me a program that controls and lets me change settings for each application
I don't know about PCs, but on laptops it's pretty common to have two graphics card: one integrated and one dedicated