Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Happy birthday @krzys_h Big Grin
А здесь весело.
Ну, с прошедшим.
And the last, but not least (I know, I'm slow even with my new compie...): Happy Birthevening!
Happy Birthday
Woo, Happy Birthday @krzys_h
Happy Birthday @krzys_h
And may the Code be with you.
Happy Birthday, @krzys_h
Does my keen eye spy some folk's birthday?
The end is close, we're all doomed. Spam bots started learning CBOT and answer to TerranovaTeam's questions!
Third spammer! Something definietely is wrong. Have they learned the answer to our security question?
I didn't say you can't, I said that you only need to know in which units the angle is returned when you need to modify it.
You can modify the angle just fine even when you get degrees. So it doesn't matter at all. If you want to do more complex math switching to radians is a trivial task anyway.
Does it even matter in the aiming algorihtm? The abstract idea that atan returns an angle should suffice unless you need to modify the resulting angle.
You get angle in degrees, although I'd prefer it to be radians, but I understand the reason that radians may be more confusing for young beginners as radians are introduced not before high school at least in Poland.
I'm confused. When I calculate the aim angle with atan(H/L) do I get radians or angles? In the default program it's written as if it were angles but on the mathematical standpoint I'd expect radians.
Oh my god! It killed Kenny!