Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

I mean how structurally similar object programming is between these two languages. Could I use my experience with classes in CBot in C++ and vice versa?
CBot could almost do without classes. C++ relies of classes.
How relevant classes in CBot are compared to C++?
But you totally can google our wiki, if you are brave enough
Ok, I thought it is still placed somewhere and described as an up-to-date source of information.
@Simbax in my bookmarks
@CHmSID where have you found the link to this wiki?
Wiki is droped since... well, 2014? That's why there's no link on main website and is outdated. All because editing wiki is too much struggle than COMPILING.md or SatCom documentation files for example. Wiki is not good for such a small community like this. And, y'know, programmers usually don't bother about documentation, so, yeah, there it is...
Oh, wait sorry, there are articles on Polish version of wiki
I see there was some regress since then
I remember writing some articles there in 2012
We have wiki?
i think right now the forum is more up to date than the wiki?
i was reading the dev wiki and stumbled upon these sentences: You will get the freshest news on the IRC channel, where we discuss our future plans. Once discussed, our most important ideas are usually written down on this wiki. Our forum currently lags behind, so don't rely much on information from there
@OdyX should know best about Debian packaging system, I'm only speaking with my experience and conjectures
i see, i might start looking at debian or antergos then, got a little tired of ubuntu
I'm not sure how it was named, but still it should be available via console
With libs - there are different versions of some libraries (example: libboost, libsdl), I think itdepend of if there are programs that need exactly this version of lib.