Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Well, if he don't want to go further with us, then let him go. It's not comfortable situation, leaving him here, but such situations shouldn't stop our project. I don't think he would stop the project for such cause.
Even if he is sometimes an asshole
Yeah, I know. I too don't want him to just end like that. He is just too important for this project, not only as "worker" but also as person
Yes, I am. Because I thought we were friends. You have no idea how many nice conversations we had on priv. It just hurts.
I think you both are overreacting a bit :p
@Simbax I think you are overreacting a bit
Chill, there is nothing we can do now with him. Tomorrow or later we'll think what to do. Now it's too much emotions.
Every chance I give him he just refuses to take. Maybe I should just try to forget about his existance and move on before I become a harm to the project.
I know I'm dramatic here. I just... ARGH! I can't believe this man. I swear I want to make a poll about removing him from every TT group, changing all passwords and so on. I'm just so angry.
I've got tired of talking to a wall. And I don't want any further damage to the project.
Whoa, I knew that it might be drama, but I would never thought that it will became so much dramatic.
And I was feeling bad for this guy? Damn, I'm a naive guy. http://i.imgur.com/cO4Fvyj.png Alright. No more good Simbax. He won't ever come back, because I won't let him. He doesn't deserve to be in TerranovaTeam and the only thing left will be a little mention in the contributors list.
Had a faint for moment, cause I forgot to open window and fill room with fresh oxygen.
I'm losing my mind
I got the Bloodia working. Turns out I was being an idiot and didn't put the level where it was supposed to go. But the UserLevelHelper is still broaken.
I wanted to play the Bloodia planet by @PracticeBot13 but I can't seem to get that working. Does that level work in 0.1.7b? UserLevelHelper by @melex750 also seems to be broaken. Did the latest update break user levels or am I doing something wrong?
Yeah... Really confusing.
[̲͕̅͗Ⓣ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗ⓔ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗ⓢ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗ⓣ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗ⓘ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗ⓝ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗ⓖ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗?͕̲͗̅]
[̲͕̅͗Ɯ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗Ӈ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗ƛ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗Ƭ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗'͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗Ƨ͕̲͗̅] [̲͕̅͗Ɠ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗Ơ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗Ɩ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗Ɲ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗Ɠ͕̲͗̅] [̲͕̅͗Ơ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗Ɲ͕̲͗̅] [̲͕̅͗Ӈ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗Є͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗Ʀ͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗Є͕̲͗̅][̲͕̅͗?͕̲͗̅]