Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

ᗯᗩT...
I͉͓̗͉ ̡̠̪̱̲̟͚̝̠h̴͉͎̙͇̤͍̱͘͠a͇͔̺̹̜̦v͏̡̬̤e̤̯͟ ̬̼͔̟̣̗͕n̩̮̫͙̱͙̪̹o͙̗̼̖̪̥͠ ҉̭̘͎̭̟i̵̢̲̱̬̙̞̻̰̣͘d͎͖̀͡ę̸̰̟̰͞a̖
¿ǝɹǝɥ uo ƃuᴉoƃ sᴉ ʇɐɥM
ಠ_ಠ
(▰˘︹˘▰)
(σ╭╮σ)
◉_◉
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
:M
:L
And with lot of emotions it's quite hard to make right decision
There was a lot of emotions
Well, he added that label himself. Editing his profile would break the Regulations (except changing groups).
But It doesn't seem like something he can fix, as this is some sort of flair here
He actually fixed it, though Raptory is still "Loser"
Even if he will never come back I don't want his nick to be crossed out like he's some kind of a bad guy. Although I have no idea how did @krzys_h managed to give him -100 points, I can't find such an option, maximum is 2. No, I don't like this red reputation too.
He's not the only one here who made a mistake. I don't know if I am the only one feeling depressed and bad here, but I definitely failed as a friend. I still can't believe what happened. I would reset the whole world to the day before he committed the logos if I could. Just look at this thread. It's ridiculous. Do we really want to prove these haters from when we got the source code that we're just a bunch of kids with no knowledge about anything? Because we constantly prove them that. I know these haters don't care today, but I always have goosebumps when I think about how the forum looks like for an outsider. Nothing but senseless arguments usually about small things which don't matter to anyone but minority.
I don't know. He looked very upset in last post. If he's going back, it won't be so fast. From the other side, this game is a quite big part of him, maybe he'll think again about some things why it ended up like this (and won't draw conclussions like "they're always wrong anyway").
You think he will be back?
He was not actually banned (he was not on the list of the banned accounts in the admin panel). He was just in the group of banned users.