Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

@Simbax : ++
I've just given some warnings for this week's posts (ignoring the April Fools' Day thread of course). From this day, moderators (at least me) are actually doing their work. And I won't hesitate before giving a warning even to other administrators, as all mods/admins should (it's even written in the Regulations (§26)).
No more breaking of the rules. http://i.imgur.com/SooRA29.png
I'm going to, but I don't know when since I need to do many assignments for this week :/
@Simbax Speaking about the programming course, are you going to start some discussion regarding the script on the forum, or maybe another IRC meeting?
@radioactivity This is an interesting idea, but it we want somebody who is completly new to programming we probably should wait for the new programming course
@Smok We even sent that video on our Facebook page D:
And record them playing Colobot Gold
We should get somebody who never played Colobot before
Yes, yes it is.
Meyby im late with this, but this is genius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5VkEBMJuwo
@tomaszkax86 : everyone on the Internet is recommending IntelliJ IDEA, so I was using it, but I took your advice and although I haven't used the GUI designer since it's already too late, I liked NetBeans much more :3 I don't know how IntelliJ is superior, but oh well, I am not a professional Java programmer (yet).
GitHub tells people to read CONTRIBUTING.md before creating a pull request so I would assume people actually read it...
I guess we have to make this part of CONTRIBUTING.md bold or something: "If you want to add a new feature or make any change to gameplay, please first discuss it either on the forums or in the related issue on GitHub. When your issue gets accepted label, that means that your suggestion got accepted and is waiting for somebody to work on it. Always wait for your suggestion to be accepted before you start writing any code."
Why people so badly want to implement things which have a "proposal" label?
@CozyDino what's your problem?
Hey guys can someone help me ?
Simbax: Use NetBeans with integrated UI design
I officially hate Java Swing. Making UI was easier even in C++. Or I am just doing something wrong.