Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

plugin was from dev branch too
I've tried to open models-new from dev branch
version 2 should be fine, I think I updated it for that a long time ago
what model were you trying to open? version 3 is definetly not supported by the blender plugin
@tomangelo This is an error in error handling of "Unknown model file version" error Tongue
Blender plug-in isn't working on 2.76b http://imgur.com/x9lBml6
Well, he was describing the process to me on priv, but I didn't really react.
@Simbax Each post on main page used to have an author displayed below until @Emxx52 started changing the main page without telling anyone...
Alright, let's discuss this idea further in the separate forum thread I've just created before the logs will vanish in the deep depths of the shoutbox archive!
We'll surely need to add an information about who posted each post and add some tags for that, to distinguish between developer's posts and official announcements.
@tomaszkax86 I'm fine too, but I'm pretty sure that some of us would be more comfortable if they could write in Polish. If they don't feel like they want to expose their "bad English" on the main page, then why not let them just write in Polish. These posts will be a little personal any way, everyone has got his own writing style.
I'm fine with English
Oh, and to encourage more people to this initiative -- I think it's ok to not care about the chosen language in this kind of posts, so feel free to write in Polish if you want and don't worry about translations.
Next week I should have enough free time to work on graphics
If you give me permission to add blog posts, I can write about what I'm doing and what needs to be done. Just... not right now cause I'm somewhat busy.
And I still can't stand that there is no comment section under news! Am I seriously the only one who hates that?
I have an idea. Give every TerranovaTeam member a permission to add blog posts on the main page (if someone doesn't have them already) and let's just let the developers write anything they want once in a while. This way we won't have to create a new website just for a blog and also we will see if the idea would take off.
Yeah, many things we tried to do were supposed to be cool... I would like to see a dev blog for Colobot too, however I'm afraid it might be dead before it even begins.
There's a development blog for Dwarf Fortress, people can follow features implemented and changed so far, but also problems the developer came across.
A dev blog would be a cool idea, you could put there what you implemented and how.