Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

I'm not asking about what will happen in two years, I'm asking about what's happening now. How is GitLab better than GitHub technically? Last time I tested GitLab I found it inferior to GitHub (although that was some time ago). Current mass migration from GitHub makes no sense to me, Microsoft hasn't even done anything yet but people start hating the product they were all using for years. And GitLab is shamelessly using it to advertise themselves, so how they are better than MS?
If that's for me, there's no particular reason. Though, I apologize for inconvenience. If asked in general, I believe that year later or two TT might eventually consider migration from GitHub itself... Besides, now everything is on GitLab, just as planned.
The Internet says it's a bad thing, are you trying to say that Internet is wrong? /s
Alright, guys, anyone who removes their repos from GitHub, give me reasons why Microsoft acquisition of GitHub is a bad thing except personal irrational bias.
Może wystarczy komunikat typu: "Czy na pewno chcesz wczytać..."?
Był pomysł by szybkie wczytywanie/zapisywanie uaktywniało się po przytrzymaniu odpowiedniego klawisza przez parę sekund, nie zrobiłem tego z powodu niedostatecznej wiedzy na temat tego jak to zrobić.
Czy też macie tak, że przy zmienianiu szybkości niechcący klikacie quick loada i postęp misji się kasuje?
Posted it on Github if it helps
@bipel88 : I'll check that later
@LRV : probably next release, unless we'll not postpone it again due to deadline.
you know that quick load aint working? Cause I find it really disturbing
The Builders will be when they're ready. Probably in one of future releases next year.
Is there a more accurate description?
Soon™
When will builders be added probably(I know they wil be added, but i can't find any date)?
It looks like the browser cache messes it up sometimes, try ctrl+f5
@radioactivity I was just doing updates and the shoutbox plugin was all broken because the author didn't have any upgrade code included, should be fixed already
Either way though, everything is fine now
Maybe these are releated...?
There's been some weird stuff happening here lately, specifically I had to remove "index.php" from address bar or forum wouldn't work