Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

You can specify them explicitly, like: TerrainRelief image="levels/custom/rb05/level004/m_relief_37.png" factor=1.0 border=false
These /%lvl%/ and /%chap%/ could be used for any other files.
This will say to take reliefg.png from the same folder where scene.txt is. %chap% will say to take texture from folder above - the chapter's folder.
thxx
TerrainRelief image="/%lvl%/reliefg.png" factor=1.0 border=false
This will say the game that you want to take m_relief_37.png from main textures folder.
*?
how to specify the path(I hope my questiosn aren't annoying)=
TerrainRelief image="m_relief_37.png" factor=1.0 border=false
If you choose the later variant, make sure that they will not interfere with others from original game and other mods. Therefore give them unique names, like "mymodname_relief003.png".
Many today put them in the same folder as scene.txt file. Or "textures" SUBfolder. But I myself prefer to put them in the "textures" MAIN folder as original reliefs. It is a matter of taste.
I can see that. ^ ^ In colobot gold it ONLY depends on how do you specify path to them in the scene.txt file.
where do yo put relief png?(and yes I am a noob)
Just brush is much more heavier than airbrush, because it has no opacity, but is somewhat similar.
Ugh... Airbrush. Yeah, for hills and cavities it is airbrush most of the time.
You should inspect their settings too, they can give interesting and useful results. Like "motiononly".
or spraypistol?
To make a mountain or a cavity either I use brush.
Brush. But sometimes if I want just to fill everything in the selected zone with just ONE color, then pensil.
I mean if yoyu are making a mountain for example