Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

About CeeBot games. Yes, they released them after Colobot. About ugly GUI textures and/or fonts - uh, well. EPSITEC sometimes could do some things worse than in the original. Probably because Daniel Roux were not working on CeeBot-3 and CeeBot-4 versions. Who knows?
And forum isn't going to be removed. It will be frozen to read-only state and still accessible. In short - archivised.
For most of the TerranovaTeam members - yes, it's dead. We all moved to Discord instead. The forum is probably going to be closed soon if most of activity here is powered by bots. It's kinda sad, but true that for most of the people today forum-based sites are outdated. So we need to move forward. Especially when the only thing I do as admin every day is purging bunch of bots and deleting spam. It's such of a waste of time...
Is this site ded?
*gui
I think Colobot's preuquel should be called Ceebot: Gold edition and feature Ceebot's guy textures
I find the idea of removing the forum bad...
wait it's normal, forget it
is it normal that I can't cisit THIS page? http://colobot.info/forum/showthread.php...40#pid4740
LUL Why does ceebot have more pixel-ish ingame(not hud and buttons) graphics then??
looks like you're the only active users this year xd
i think colobot is the eldest
And also was Ceebot Colobot's predecessor??
Are various levels and functions from Ceebot gonna be added?
(and technically I only fixed my wrong installing it)
(I fixed it)
And fix the blue-bug
YAY! I managed to make a good landscape.
If anything else issues.
You know what, PM me.