Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien Nest Indestructible
I can't seem to destroy the Alien Nests in Gold Edition anymore. Did you guys make them indestructible?
#KillQueenNowReplaceLater
[Image: 30848703772_6068ae12f5_n.jpg]
This is a known https://github.com/colobot/colobot/issues/588
(10-14-2015, 09:29 AM)krzys_h Wrote: This is a known https://github.com/colobot/colobot/issues/588
In the long run, I actually have to agree with Raptor on his part. Let's take the third mission of "The Jinx Incident" for example. That mission required you to destroy the Alien Nest for the mission to be completed. But since the Nest can't be destroyed, that same mission would've been rendered unplayable.

And maybe you're right on your part too, since Wasp's won't have anywhere to go when the Nest is gone. They'll just panic and fly all over the place, Aimlessly.
I think that we could add an option/argument to scene files that would allow us to choose if object should be destructible or not. Then Alien Nest would be marked as indestructible in story missions, but in user levels it could be marked as destructible.
Spoiler :
[Image: unknown.png]
(10-14-2015, 12:05 PM)tomangelo Wrote: I think that we could add an option/argument to scene files that would allow us to choose if object should be destructible or not.
Or just use standard magnifyDamage=0 in the level's scene file if we are really need that and...
RaptorParkowsky Wrote:(...) Now it should be harder to destroy and it shouldn't turn into wreckage and also should healing itself like Astronaut, as this is organic entity that produces OrgaMatter.
... as a standard and realistic setting.
I've forgot about this command :I
Spoiler :
[Image: unknown.png]
(10-14-2015, 12:05 PM)tomangelo Wrote: I think that we could add an option/argument to scene files that would allow us to choose if object should be destructible or not. Then Alien Nest would be marked as indestructible in story missions, but in user levels it could be marked as destructible.

I was thinking the same thing too.