Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Level Pack V2 24.05.2016 NEW UPDATE AND TRAILER! - New planets, immersive missions.
Thanks a lot for the custom levels. They look really great! I play them occasionally, and have discovered recently that it's too easy to pass the 3rd level on Amber (Evacuation) - it is enough to wait a bit until all hostile phaser shooters eventually get stuck in a kind of traffic jam when trying to recharge their cells.
Has anyone solved this issue in the script? I guess, the proper fix will require an extra check for movement error, and the script may become over-complicated...
As an alternative it may be possible to create more power stations and assign each phaser shooter to a dedicated power station. I'm not sure whether this is possible in CBOT-script to distinguish between power stations.
Optionally an extra grabber (a walking one?) may recharge batteries.
Any other options to solve the "traffic jam"?
---
[Update] I've attached the ZIP-archive with the patch for Amber\level003 - the files should be placed into \levels\custom\Amber\level003. The approach with an extra legged grabber seems to work fine in preventing the jams, thus keeping the phaser shooters alive.

Attached Files
.zip   level003.zip (Size: 5.05 KB / Downloads: 414)