Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Idea] Screenshot button
I'd say we should implement this and set no default key. We'll add the default key after you make up your minds.
"After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless."
~The Tao of Programming
Well, I guess it's all because of our English communication. I thought is is only mine issue, but now I see that's all of us. We really don't know how discuss in English, I'm 80% sure about that. So many blood is broken because of wrong color, nodes and buttons, that's really funny...

I think there should be some sort of competition. Someone will win the iPhone if he/she will implement screenshot button first and make a pull request with the commit. Then you can make flamewars about what key should be default, ok?
(04-30-2016, 06:06 PM)tomangelo Wrote: Some of them are used to change game speed.

While I do think having pierdylion game speed buttons is handy, I think they could easily be reduced to [speed up], [speed down] and [default speed]
"Deep within all of us lives an idiot, and if you let that idiot dictate your decisions your live is going to be rough."
~ Ryan Letourneau, 2k15
I thought we finally got the final concept. If not F11/F12, then F10. Anything else? What the hack?
Spoiler :
[Image: unknown.png]