Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Returbot [DEV]
About:
Returbot is a usermod for Colobot Gold 0.1.11a which contains levels and chapters connected by sequential story and taking place on planets from the original game story, to which it is very similar in it's spirit and structure. Now Returbot is under active development which means that, even though you may already download and play it, a lot of stuff is yet to be done and there will be changes concerning already finished levels and order in which they are placed.

Get it in gitlab repo. You do not have to register in order to download or clone it.
Quote:P.S. Is there a way to hide all these sheets under a spoiler? Because this post is kinda too big.

[-spoiler]anything you want to hide[-/spoiler]
Spoiler :
anything you want to hide
Just remove -
Spoiler :
[Image: unknown.png]
Hi There
I modified this a bit to work in the latest colobot edition and it looks and works real great.
you can check the attachment out on how I modified the folders and renamed them so that they will work under "Custom"
I don't know how to get a screenshot of colobot while it is running (windows 10) - I wanted to show you what it looks like in the Custom Menu.

Have not completed doing all the levels , but I am getting there. 
Once I have completed modifying them I will play them to see how they work.
I have played the first two levels and they are fine.

Thanks for making these. Have a great day!

I figured out how to take a screenshot  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

KendyBot ...dreaming of autonomous replication.
Hi. I haven't seen other mods that would use such names as "chapter001", "chapter002", etc, so I didn't really think about it. But yes, it indeed is better to have original names for chapters to prevent possible conflicts with other usermods. Thanks for suggestion.
(01-13-2018, 07:19 AM)robocat04 Wrote: Hi. I haven't seen other mods that would use such names as "chapter001", "chapter002", etc, so I didn't really think about it. But yes, it indeed is better to have original names for chapters to prevent possible conflicts with other usermods. Thanks for suggestion.
My apologies, I have always used the "Custom Folder and so I adapted this for the Custom folder. I see now that you are using Mod's folder and this is a much easier way to do it. Blush I will learn to do this too. Again my apologies. Have a lovely weekend.
KendyBot ...dreaming of autonomous replication.
The project is alive and in progress! Level 7-2 "Homecoming 2" is now done with. You may find it somewhat obscure, but I assure you that it is finely playable. Level 6-4 "Dead signal" got a minor fix: it is now easier to spot black box from distance. I think I will rename levels 3-5 "Searching" and 6-4 "Dead signal" to "Exploration" and "Exploration 2" respectively once I will finish reworking the former one.

I still didn't fix spiders getting stuck near the water in the level 6-3 "Extirpation 3"...

Of course, more will come over the time, because the mod is not done yet, so check it up from time to time.
(08-09-2018, 05:44 PM)robocat04 Wrote: The project is alive and in progress! Level 7-2 "Homecoming 2" is now done with. You may find it somewhat obscure, but I assure you that it is finely playable. Level 6-4 "Dead signal" got a minor fix: it is now easier to spot black box from distance. I think I will rename levels 3-5 "Searching" and 6-4 "Dead signal" to "Exploration" and "Exploration 2" respectively once I will finish reworking the former one.

I still didn't fix spiders getting stuck near the water in the level 6-3 "Extirpation 3"...

Of course, more will come over the time, because the mod is not done yet, so check it up from time to time.

thanx, fixes and new stuff is well appreciated
UPDATE! At this point I can say for sure that I will not be able to finish Returbot because many of it's levels (with 6-5 "Intel Hijack" being the worst, the most painful example) highly depend on regular power cells. Therefore #1242 is opened, as I believe that I am far not only one who would want it to be, and future of this mod also entirely depends on it. I have no skills at C++ and I cannot tamper with Colobot engine myself, and any participation will be very appreciated.