The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frogs in space !
Hello,

So... Quick introduction :
I am pakoskyfrog, redheaded french guy, I love rubik's cubes, modular origami, astrophysics, psychedelic trance, white chocolate...
I have a formation of scientific programming, meaning I can do physics expreriments on computers, optimizing speed of algorithms, paralellize functions, ...
I designed a few mini/microgames on Löve2D/Lua, like a hexagonal version of sweeper or a personalized tetris with fun options and gamemodes, and a few big, unfinished, promising games (RPG, RTS, TowerDefence).

I love what I've read about what is becoming colobot, I really love this educational game.
I am currently retrofitting a set of 8 missions that I made a few years ago so they'll work on the Gold edition. You even have to beat a IA to tic tac toe at some point ^^
[Image: 1oni2u.jpg]

I will immerse myself in the forum, will try to be active, involved and (fingers crossed) productive. So... what do you need ? I heard about a wiki, could be a start for me.

I took a glance at the depos on github, I will try to compile and make it work.

Robotically,
Pakoskyfrog

p.s. : be assured I intend to stay around quite a while  Smile

Messages In This Thread
Frogs in space ! - by pakoskyfrog - 01-04-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Frogs in space ! - by Simbax - 01-05-2015, 03:00 PM
RE: Frogs in space ! - by pakoskyfrog - 01-05-2015, 08:51 PM