The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HD textures
I want to announce that I've finally finished vectorisation (I must say, effect02 was the hardest one), at least for now. This means that after @RaptorParkowsky will render them and do his remastering work, we will probably merge HD textures to the main data branch and (I hope) the HD version will become the default one.

Note: most 3D models textures are on hold, if you haven't noticed, because the models will be changed, if I understood correctly. UI and effects were vectorised fully. A lot of the textures can't be vectorised, so they are (were?) waiting for remastering.

I'm not sure about level textures (ground, sky, etc.), I don't see them on the list, but they are not in that low resolution either.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that my job with textures is done (at least for now). I hope I will see them in the game soon.

And, feel free to report anything wrong. I tried to make them as close to the original as possible, but it was sometimes a nearly impossible task and some of them may look completely different. Also, there may be visual bugs, as I haven't tested them in-game.
[Image: XvN5CTW.png] [Image: UYXyyMS.png]

Messages In This Thread
HD textures - by Simbax - 07-16-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: HD textures - by RaptorParkowsky - 10-20-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: HD textures - by ZuTheSkunk - 02-01-2018, 06:47 AM
RE: HD textures - by RaptorParkowsky - 02-01-2018, 11:30 AM