Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOLD alpha-0.1.6 promotional video
So syntax highlighting will need some nice transition. Leaving the editor in the same position on the screen in the old version of the game, recording it, and then repeat for the new highlighting as I previously described. This way the camera can still be rotating in the background and only transition of the editor can be made (I hope so...).

PracticeBot is ok for drawing.

About graphics, yeah, ok, no problem for me, we just need to show something. However I have no idea how to solve comparison here in an easy way. Are there any ways to program a camera in Colobot? Like, starting the scene and it starts moving/rotating after 5 seconds or so... Or do you have any other idea how to record the exactly same view twice?

The second logo animation is good. I'd only TerranovaTeam logo somewhere.

object.velocity let's you check the velocity of the object's in CBOT.

About let's play, you didn't understand. The first "let's play" part is going to be about the old game. After the subtitle the GOLD version will be shown, where Me actually decides to not build. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Eh, this deadline might be quite problematic for this video now that I think about it... The worst part is recording. It's hard to explain what exactly footages I'd like to have. And I have no resources to record in 1080p 60 FPS. That means that I myself need to record in 720p 30 FPS (which I hope is possible for me) or the recorder(s) need to become artists and record what they think looks good. Preferably for me, as an editor, would be to have as much raw footages as possible to have something to play around with.

@tomangelo : thanks for music suggestions, it should be good. Not sure which one to use yet and there still may be something better somewhere out there, but they are good.
[Image: XvN5CTW.png] [Image: UYXyyMS.png]

Messages In This Thread
GOLD alpha-0.1.6 promotional video - by Simbax - 09-04-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: GOLD alpha-0.1.6 promotional video - by Simbax - 09-04-2015, 02:01 PM