Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOLD alpha-0.1.6 promotional video
Probably I finished those two animations. Before I commit them into colobot-misc repo and you render the second one (with TerranovaTeam logo), I must make sure that everything is ok.

Those animation files are set into final render settings:
GOLD-Logo-Promo-Outro.blend
TerranovaTeam-Logo-Promo-Outro.blend

This file is set into preview render settings and I need this to render first before final to see if there's everything fine with lightning and timing:
TerranovaTeam-Logo-Promo-Outro_RENDER-TEST-PREVIEW.blend

Don't (re-)move the 'fonts' directory. There is the font files that are used in "Gold Edition" and "TerranovaTeam" subtitles. They are linked in relative paths and should work wherever you unpack this package.

All rendered frames you can merge into uncompressed MKV video file with this "app" Big Grin :
Nieuniwersalna Składaczka Pojedynczych Klatek Animacji do Pliku MKV 2015 Free Trial.blend

In menu "Add -> Image" go into directory with all rendered frames, then press "A" to select all frames and hit "Add Image Strip". Then you can just render whole video by hitting "Animation" button in "Render" section of this "app". BUON APETIT!

But this is not necessary. You can just package all rendered frames and send it to me Wink .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8w3dlwgiuh9hi...sc.7z?dl=0

UPDATE:
I checked how much will cost us rendering those animations with final settings on blendergrid.com (all prices excl. VAT)

GOLD-Logo-Promo-Outro.blend:
$3.04 USD

TerranovaTeam-Logo-Promo-Outro.blend
$2.70 USD

This prices are for 24 hours render time. If we'll decide to render those animations in 60fps for future purposes, it will possibly double the prices.

Messages In This Thread
GOLD alpha-0.1.6 promotional video - by Simbax - 09-04-2015, 10:08 AM
RE: GOLD alpha-0.1.6 promotional video - by RaptorParkowsky - 09-12-2015, 02:35 PM