Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Level Pack V2 24.05.2016 NEW UPDATE AND TRAILER! - New planets, immersive missions.
Nice, I see you've already corrected all file references in scene filesSmile But please tell me, do these levels work for you?
I didn't do this thing earlier as it was not working for me (the mod folder system). I figured out now, it was caused by me using the unstable repositiory dev version. I'm using the regular alpha 1.6 now and these levels don't work for me (SIGSEGV error during loading).

So I'll work based on the file you modified from now as the file locations are more neat, adding you to creditsSmile

Edit: Ok, I just found a major showstopper bug - levels work only in Dev version of Colobot Gold - they dont load in Windows 64 bit alpha 1.6 for me. Need to update the description

So if anyone has it working like me, the only way to use them would be in dev version, and you have to copy data manuallySad

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 immersive custom missions and 2 sandboxes on 2 new planets - by True Destroyer - 11-26-2015, 10:29 AM