Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Level Pack V2 24.05.2016 NEW UPDATE AND TRAILER! - New planets, immersive missions.
(11-27-2015, 10:25 PM)tomangelo Wrote: I've played them a little (not so much free time, sadly), but I must say, your levels are AWESOME. Maybe even better than original levels.
But there are some bugs,
Spoiler :
Wasps in first mission sometimes hangs in air while trying to collect Titanium
, also particle effects are quite buggy (like green dots while cheching if ground is flat, or when building, probably game code fault).

Hey, I'm glad you like themSmile The issue with building/flat ground is game related I believe (for example checking for flat ground always shows only green for me, so it doesn't work at all). The other issue is problematic to fix, I applied a simple placeholder solution already, so in 99% of situations it will simply resolve itself given enough time.
Spoiler :
I'd like to make it faster, but that'll require some more coding, I need to do some exercises about bot communication first. Now if two or more wasps gather near one target, they will randomly stay or fly away before attempting to grab, so given enough time they will always succed. Smile

edit: I actually decided to increase the distance between two wasps at start, and reworked some code so they should interfere with each other much less. This was too prominent in the beginning of this level, yup, after 10 sec there were often two wasps bumping into each otherTongue Smile

Edit: and yup, as melex750 pointed out the particle effects may be due to wind conditions, but it is intended for this map to try and simulate a sandstormSmile

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 immersive custom missions and 2 sandboxes on 2 new planets - by True Destroyer - 11-28-2015, 12:19 PM