Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Features
I didn't call you a hater.

And I'm still against. People can have their opinions and we have as well right to not listen to them. We are doing what we think is right, as every creator in the universe, this is our freedom and our project. If someone doesn't like something, then it's his problem, not ours, especially that we're doing it completely for free. The players are in a much better situation anyway, because the game is open source, so everyone can modify it to his taste. If it was some kind of business then MAYBE we'd consider providing such options if some features would be REALLY controversial, but honestly, show me one project which provided such options. I haven't heard of any and there are probably a lot more (even technical) reasons why than we're even discussing here.

"What if TerranovaTeam removed, say, AlienWasps, and you voted to keep them but were outvoted?"

I'd agree with the will of the people or fork the project. I won't be whining like a little kid just because someone decided to not play with me with my favourite toy any more.
[Image: XvN5CTW.png] [Image: UYXyyMS.png]

Messages In This Thread
Custom Features - by SpaceRocket - 12-23-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Custom Features - by Simbax - 12-23-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Custom Features - by SpaceRocket - 12-24-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Custom Features - by Simbax - 12-24-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Custom Features - by RaptorParkowsky - 12-24-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Custom Features - by tomaszkax86 - 12-25-2015, 07:43 PM