Poll: Do we need to change these logos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New look better, change
30.00%
3 30.00%
New look better, but there is no reason to change them right now
40.00%
4 40.00%
Old are better
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos
(03-25-2016, 12:42 PM)RaptorParkowsky Wrote: You guys just hating and know nothing about designing things...

If the whole world is against you, then there may actually be a little, tiny chance, that it is not the world that is wrong, but you. I suggest to think about it.

And thank you for saying I know nothing about designing, sure, I can only "copy" already made things after all, not that half of them needed creativity, lots of experiments, time and stress. But you know where is the difference? My stuff is already used in the game, whereas your models are useless outside your big dreams about professional CGI cinematic. You must learn that too much perfectionism is a disease, not a positive trait. There must be balance, which you clearly not posses.

I wasn't even that mad, I actually liked the new version except minor things, but you are making things worse and worse because of your wrong belief that your version is perfect and everyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot who doesn't know anything. Let me make a list of things you've done that made me turn against you (and I repeat again: I actually LIKED the new version):
* you committed your logos with a message "Fixed", whereas everyone except you was completely fine with the logos and by looking at this thread it seems that some other people still don't necessarily consider this new logo as "fixed", also on my personal note, as a person who designed the original logos, I felt purely offended, especially that these logos were chosen by TerranovaTeam AND the community and now someone implies that they need "fixing". You said that it was a poorly chosen word because of lack of your English skills, but the longer this thread goes the less I'm believing that.
* you didn't consult your changes with anyone, you've just sit one day randomly and pushed your changes to the repository. It was said by someone earlier, but I will repeat it here: you can't just change things such as logos as you want by pure definition of logos. A completely other thing is that you are working with people here. You know what team members do? They cooperate with each other. Notice that nearly all flame wars happened because of LACK OF PROPER COMMUNICATION, and it seems that we still haven't learned from them. You just decided all by yourself that our logo (notice the word: our) needs to be changed, because reasons you didn't give until now.
* I understood your restlessness when people were just hating without giving reasons, but right now you were given proper reasons and you didn't even bother with answering to them, you've just keep trying to prove that your version is better and everyone else is an idiot

You lost in my eyes as a co-worker, when I also consider our recent conversations. Be aware that I didn't mention some other "little" actions and sentences which... hurt me. Important note: I know these are ad hominem arguments, I am sorry, but how else am I supposed to respond to things which just offended me in such many ways? I haven't started this one flame war at least.

EDIT: I was writing this post too long it seems, but I've read the new posts and they don't change much in my points.
[Image: XvN5CTW.png] [Image: UYXyyMS.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos - by Simbax - 03-25-2016, 01:29 PM