Poll: Do we need to change these logos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New look better, change
30.00%
3 30.00%
New look better, but there is no reason to change them right now
40.00%
4 40.00%
Old are better
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos
Yeah, I'm back to say again what kind of genius I am, or name this what you'd like. I don't care anyway.

Emxx52 Wrote:I shall call an exorcist.
You do really "shall" (whatever it means). Or should. Or must!
Of course, after all I'm a monster. And mathemathically correct logos are black magic. Let's call the priest, pope or even the Ghostbusters and burn it on the stack before it'll become Harry Potter!

Yeah, no matter what I do, I'll be always wrong.
When I say that I hate math and don't want to learn more of it - I'm just ignoramus bastard.
When I actually made something that's actually correct with any basic math - I'm a demon!

Thank you for treating me like a silly blondie. Maybe it's just my overinterpretation, but, well, you know...

Emxx52 Wrote:Yipe! How wude!
I can't really translate this part. Must I be scared because of that?

Emxx52 Wrote:FANTASTIC! You wrote an essay about how meaningful some meaningless numbers were. Just. FANTASTIC. I've been bothered by this 8.344 of difference ever since Simbax made this logo, but thanks to you and your fix I can finally be happy again.
"Increasingly, the mathematics will demand the courage to face its implications."
~Ian Malcolm, "Jurassic Park", 7th iteration.

Emxx52 Wrote:as if SVGs weren't scalable...
Of course, it is scalable. But you know that the bigger scale of the logo shows more bugs of the design? I already explained and SHOWED that clearly in one of my previous posts. Good vector logo should look flawless in ANY resolution.

"Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear."
~Ian Malcolm, "Jurassic Park", 4th iteration.

"Flaws in the system will now become severe."
~Ian Malcolm, "Jurassic Park", 5th iteration.

Emxx52 Wrote:I guess you just fixed it without anyone knowing anything, just because you had felt like doing so. 'Twas not disrespectful at all.
Thinking that way the making GOLD also is disrespectful.

Emxx52 Wrote:Have you ever heard about morality and conscience?
No. I'm mad scientist, you know... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH!!!

Emxx52 Wrote:Ah, and sorry... please don't feel offended. You should rather feel ashamed.
I actually feel both. I'm ashamed not only because that I made bad decision of pushing the logos to repo too early without consulting that with others, but also because of that I must explain to you every single particle of how life is working.

Mrocza Wrote:Mr Raptor did make a mistake. And he knows perfectly well now that he should not have touched the logo.

Nope. I rather wouldn't be myself if I wouldn't touch those logos earlier or later. I'm rather fully aware that I made a huge mistake in the implementation those logos in such way I did.

Enough of this worthless citation parade that I'm already satisfactorily ashamed enough. I just wanted to notice that I actually won the poll. Most of you guys voted on "New look better, but there is no reason to change them right now" thingie. "New look better, change" and "Old are better" answers ended fifty-fifty in this poll and none of them have more votes than the second option. The poll itself ended on 31.03.2016 as I planned.

So, if there's no reason for implementing those logos right now, when will be more proper time for this? Premiere of the 0.1.8-9? 0.2.0? Or maybe another Diversity campaign? Let's discuss!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos - by RaptorParkowsky - 04-02-2016, 05:02 PM