Poll: Do we need to change these logos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New look better, change
30.00%
3 30.00%
New look better, but there is no reason to change them right now
40.00%
4 40.00%
Old are better
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos
(04-05-2016, 12:29 PM)RaptorParkowsky Wrote: This is funny, but I just realized that you actually accepted this logo proportions in their 3D version and officially used it in the promotion purposes without any complaining.

If you look carefully, the shading on the 3D version makes it look visually thinner, because the top part of the letters is smaller relative to the bottom part. Human eyes are not "mathematically perfect".

And it's your fault, you changed the proportions without telling anyone, and nobody really paid attention to such details because we trusted (notice the past tense!) that you'll make the 3D logo match the official 2D version as accurately as possible.

(04-05-2016, 12:29 PM)RaptorParkowsky Wrote: So why are you complaining now, when I want to unify this design for both vector and 3D version of the logos?
You should make the 3D version match the "more official" (because more frequently used) 2D version, not the other way around.

(04-05-2016, 12:29 PM)RaptorParkowsky Wrote: From my point of view this is only stopping evolution of the project and you just don't understand what I want to achieve.
You are the one stopping the evolution of the project, since a few weeks we are doing nothing but arguing about your "fixed logos".

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos - by krzys_h - 04-05-2016, 05:24 PM