Poll: Do we need to change these logos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New look better, change
30.00%
3 30.00%
New look better, but there is no reason to change them right now
40.00%
4 40.00%
Old are better
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos
(04-05-2016, 12:29 PM)RaptorParkowsky Wrote: So why are you complaining now, when I want to unify this design for both vector and 3D version of the logos? From my point of view this is only stopping evolution of the project and you just don't understand what I want to achieve.

Is this a revenge for the times when we were renaming from PPC to TT and ICC? I remember that you wanted us to have a 3D logo, but a 2D one was chosen anyway, as we are all well aware.

Your 3D version made LATER is of course more accurate, important and perfect than the 2D version! After all, we know nothing about design. Especially me. Nothing at all. Only one of my best friends @RaptorParkowsky, who cares about his friends and fellow co-workers, is qualified for making design.

Oh, sorry, I've mistaken you for Raptor, a person I actually trusted. You know what? *cut* you. I really wanted to be nice, I really wanted to communicate with you to set things right, also I really wanted to ignore your impertinent behaviour but the only thing you care about is your ill obsession about your vision of Colobot. I see no longer point in trying to communicate with a person who is older than me and therefore should be more mature, but behaves like a little child who blackmails their friends that he won't play with them until they play with his very specific toy. You literally said that, publicly, and directly in my face on priv. You said you wouldn't work with us until we accepted your conditions. There is proof in the logs from the recent ColoIRC and I have a screenshot from our little conversation, probably the last one by the way. I don't care if you go away and sulk like you did a week ago. I don't want to work with you any more. I no longer trust you. I don't know how you managed that, but there needs to be a lot of talent involved in losing all the positive reputation earned in a few years in a *cut* week, moreover because of a bunch of some stupid vectors. A lot of talent.

I'm giving myself two warnings for this post, whatthefuckever. Someone give me even the third so I will be silenced for a week, give me even two more, and I shall be silenced for eternity. Because of this stupid thread I can't even fully focus on my private stuff, so that will be a positive change. I'm done with this thread. This is all too toxic and I can't stand that I'm not able to fix that. I don't think it is fixable any more anyway.

edit: Well, I can't give myself warnings. That's a shame, because I've definitely broken the Netiquette or whatever.

// I could give you a warning but I don't want to. Telling him the truth in a brutal way is the only thing we can do right now. ~ @krzys_h
[Image: XvN5CTW.png] [Image: UYXyyMS.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Revision of the TerranovaTeam & ICC logos - by Simbax - 04-05-2016, 07:22 PM