Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CoLoBoT 15th Anniversary Preparations
Today I started my preparations for this event. I did some cleanup and research about all assets that will be implemented to the game (mostly my unfinished textures and @michx photos).

- Downloaded all photos done by @michx (thanks!)
- Optimized PNG compression for all photos (hi-res PNG photos ~80 MB  ->  ~20 MB losslessly)
- Cataloged all photos before main process.

And I did some things that were to do with the soundtrack.

- Silence in music10 ("11. You Lose...") and music11 ("01. CoLoBoT Main Theme") has been removed.
- Updated metadata tags with some new informations.
- Recorded a test video with oscilloscope visualisation.

@Emxx52 , tomorrow I'll share with you all updated FLACs for final verification.

About oscilloscope visualisation if we'll like it, there shouldn't be a problem to record it in FullHD and better quality (YouTube really hates my MKV files...) and replace in the post-production one of the green background color with the screenshot/cover-art from original game just like here (but in 16:9). But I guess there should be a better software for making such visualisations for videos.

EDIT: Here it is @Emxx52 , CoLoBoT - Official Soundtrack [Beta Developer's Preview]. Titles, queue and all metadata tags are waiting for your and any other TerranovaTeam member approval.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CoLoBoT 15th Anniversary Preparations - by RaptorParkowsky - 09-01-2016, 11:26 PM