Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CoLoBoT 15th Anniversary Preparations
Don't make the same mistake twice @RaptorParkowsky, I've made that Dropbox folder for a reason. I can give you access if you want to change anything or just tell me to change it here.

Regarding the metadata, again
I've deleted some meta fields as they seemed redundant and while doing so I tried to follow the convention I established for the C:GE soundtrack.
I don't think repeating the same info (Copyright notice/Description/URL) or mentioning TerranovaTeam or us as album 'artists' is necessary, hence I still don't agree with your proposition. If you want to release these tracks like that then at least don't mention me in this genuinely fantastically tagged album.

Regarding the titles
Quote:01. Colonize with Bots
Around eight months ago I created a track for C:GE called Colonize with Bots. There is no reason to name yet another track like that.

Quote:02. Mankind's Most Thrilling Adventure
You know what? Let's make that even longer!
Mankind's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Adventure of Exploring Space while Discovering the Truth and Doing Substantial Research - Space, Science and Stuff.

Quote:04. Digitally Crystal Virus
Eh, let's just stop here. I wanted a discussion, not an immediate response with a new package of whatever that is.
I say that again: I don't agree with your methods. Let's just think about everything here and then do stuff. The files are waiting to be edited on Dropbox - give me your propositions (maybe not for the titles, these were almost as terrible as your previous ones - of course that's just my subjective opinion) and I shall change stuff or just do it yourself after notifing everyone else. I've just granted you access.
Prepare for unforeseen consequences...
Half-Life

Messages In This Thread
RE: CoLoBoT 15th Anniversary Preparations - by Emxx52 - 09-05-2016, 09:02 PM