The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck on Crystalium
Hi all,

I have am playing with this very funny game with my very little son which wants to play it everyday Smile

But now we are stuck on the 3. episode on Crystalium. There, some robot stole a black box (we have the game in French, not sure I use good english terms but well). The robot flies away, but at some (random) point it begins to make small circles in the air until its power cell is discharged. Then it falls on the soil, keeping the black box in its arm. No way to take the box from it.

I looked at some video on youtube and also to some help in colobot itself. It seems the robot should fly to a certain point and drop the box by itself. Why doesn't it happen on my computer ? Smile

Finally I even tried some cheat codes found on internet to unlock resting episodes (alt+pause + some command) but even this doesn't work Smile

I installed colobot 0.1.6-alpha from apt-get on Linux Mint 18. Today I compiled the version 0.1.10-alpha after downloading it from he colobot website, but the bug is still here...

Any hint ?

My son and me thank you very much for your help Smile

Messages In This Thread
Stuck on Crystalium - by taalf - 08-29-2017, 08:29 AM
RE: Stuck on Crystalium - by RaptorParkowsky - 08-29-2017, 11:13 AM
RE: Stuck on Crystalium - by taalf - 08-30-2017, 09:14 AM