Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Colonists!
Hi all, great little game you got here, found it in the Ubuntu repos and I've been playing it a lot in the last couple days. I love finding games, books, or anything else that brings programming into a more recreational or creative realm, and so far this is my favorite educational programming game! I would like to contribute to the project at some time in the future, I was glad to see that the latest version supports modding and level creation, so hopefully I can start making some content. I look forward to many more hours of fun with this little gem, and thanks to everyone involved for all the hard work you put in to it.
(02-24-2015, 06:00 PM)SiphonZero Wrote: Hi all, great little game you got here, found it in the Ubuntu repos and I've been playing it a lot in the last couple days. I love finding games, books, or anything else that brings programming into a more recreational or creative realm, and so far this is my favorite educational programming game! I would like to contribute to the project at some time in the future, I was glad to see that the latest version supports modding and level creation, so hopefully I can start making some content. I look forward to many more hours of fun with this little gem, and thanks to everyone involved for all the hard work you put in to it.

Welcome, dear chap! Make yourself at home. I'm PracticeBot13, Colobot Speedrunner and one of few names removed from Death's list.

Do bear in mind that some of the polish users here at ICC (International Colobot Community) are also part of TT (TeranovaTeam). They're the ones that are currently developing Colobot: Gold Edition at the moment. And as much as I want to contribute to the community myself, it's going to take some getting to know the people here as well as getting used to the community's vibe & interests before any contributions can be made, But It really shouldn't be that hard to do anyways.

Other than that, if you wanna report a bug or if you feel anything needs to be changed in the game, go to our GitHub repository here: https://github.com/colobot

All you need is a GitHub account and an easy way to get to our repository.

Thanks for coming to Terranova, and Colonizing with us bots.
#KillQueenNowReplaceLater
[Image: 30848703772_6068ae12f5_n.jpg]