Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refreshing levels
(03-11-2015, 01:42 PM)Raptor Wrote:
Quote:A.5.III Why we (again) can't build anything? And why these Ants doesn't defend themselves? And why we can't just take the BB and fly away?
I think that's because of safety for the radar station after we fly away from this planet. In the whole game there's about keeping communication with the Earth by building radars and protect systems for them. I think we should add in this mission possibility to build defense towers or even the whole autonomous base, that will be keeping protect for months after our's departure.

We just grab BlackBox, destroy 4 ants and go to next planet. There is no need to build radar. In fact, we can, but we can finish mission without need to build radar too.

(03-11-2015, 01:42 PM)Raptor Wrote: Well, there's a lot of material to do. But rewriting the main plot of the game I would left for Beta stage. We're still in Alfa stage. The game requires a high priority refactoring in the CBOT, documentation, Scene, languages, UI etc. and low priority into graphic/sound engine and main content of the game (models, textures, music, sounds, levels).

Of course, we can still discuss about plot in this topic. We can still making and polishing content for the future purposes in the project, but we must remember about these all basics and low-level things in the game's code.

Yes, but we can discuss now, there is a lot of time to do this. I doesn't want to say "We must change this now, and commit these changes in next release", I know it's better to leave this to Beta, but starting discussing now give us more time to think about them.

edit: one more thing: as a sandbox we're quite often limiting players by telling them what they can build, and what they can't. But on the other hand allowing them to build everything might be confusing.
Spoiler :
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread
Refreshing levels - by tomangelo - 03-10-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: Refreshing levels - by RaptorParkowsky - 03-11-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Refreshing levels - by tomangelo - 03-11-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Refreshing levels - by Nohus - 10-21-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Refreshing levels - by krzys_h - 10-21-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Refreshing levels - by kevinvr - 12-18-2015, 01:52 PM
RE: Refreshing levels - by krzys_h - 12-18-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Refreshing levels - by Emxx52 - 12-19-2015, 02:19 PM